Whether its the whole family or a long weekend getaway .. We always feel relaxed when living and planning our next trip back. Chatting with new people and some people we have met before. Maybe a night cap or early dinner in the pub…. Great views all seasons. Great hosts Tim & Kerry!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channel
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass door for fresh air and mountain views
Room 8 features two extra long double beds (same length as a king bed) with duvet comforters.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. You’ll enjoy the view of the Battenkill Valley, Green and Taconic Mountains. This room features a rustic patriotic theme.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome