We’ve stayed at the North Shire Lodge many times now, sometimes just my husband and I, and others with our kids or a big group of friends. Every time we stay, it’s a wonderful experience. Tim and Kerry are such great hosts, the room is clean and comfortable, the pub is cozy and wonderful, and the breakfast is always so good. It’s such a great location, but actually we just love to stay right there at the Lodge, having a drink in the pub, taking a movie from their huge collection, and hanging out in our room. In good weather, it’s wonderful to open up the back doors of each room, sit outside, and enjoy the amazing view of the mountains with a group of friends. Highly recommend!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channel
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass door for fresh air and mountain views
Room 8 features two extra long double beds (same length as a king bed) with duvet comforters.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. You’ll enjoy the view of the Battenkill Valley, Green and Taconic Mountains. This room features a rustic patriotic theme.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome