Delightful, friendly place to stay while in the area. The pub menu has something for everyone ( nacho plate is huge) and the bar has a wonderful collection of Scotch whisky at extremely reasonable prices. Rooms are well appointed and clean. The owner/operators were warm and friendly. We will be back next year!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channel
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass door for fresh air and mountain views
Room 7 features two extra long double beds (same length as a king bed) with duvet comforters.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. You’ll enjoy the view of the Battenkill Valley, Green and Taconic Mountains. Room 7 is decorated with art from Vermont artist Warren Kimble and other warm touches that make this room a memorable Vermont getaway.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome