Whether its the whole family or a long weekend getaway .. We always feel relaxed when living and planning our next trip back. Chatting with new people and some people we have met before. Maybe a night cap or early dinner in the pub…. Great views all seasons. Great hosts Tim & Kerry!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Microwave Oven
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channels
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephones with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass doors for fresh air and mountain views
Room 5 features a deluxe king bed with duvet comforter.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. Patriotic decor with unique detailing including cedar log beams, antique reproduction telephone, in-room card & game cabinet, sitting area with table to enjoy your view, air conditioning, full shower/bath. An 8 foot wide sliding glass door is your window to this phoenomenal mountain and valley view.
- No Pets
- No Smoking