Whether its the whole family or a long weekend getaway .. We always feel relaxed when living and planning our next trip back. Chatting with new people and some people we have met before. Maybe a night cap or early dinner in the pub…. Great views all seasons. Great hosts Tim & Kerry!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channel
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass door for fresh air and mountain views
Room 3 features two extra long double beds (same length as a king bed) with duvet comforters.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. You’ll enjoy the view of the Battenkill Valley, Green and Taconic Mountains. The theme that is all about Vermont, which became our 14th State in 1791, showing our State flag with official motto: Freedom & Unity, the State bird (Hermit Thrush), the State Tree (Sugar Maple), the State Flower (Red Clover), our State Capital in Montpelier, and the tallest structure in Vermont – The Bennington Battle Monument, which is not far from here so we always recommend a visit.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome