Delightful, friendly place to stay while in the area. The pub menu has something for everyone ( nacho plate is huge) and the bar has a wonderful collection of Scotch whisky at extremely reasonable prices. Rooms are well appointed and clean. The owner/operators were warm and friendly. We will be back next year!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Microwave oven
- Hair Dryer
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channels
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass doors for fresh air and mountain views
Room 15 features a deluxe king bed with duvet comforter.
Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. Folk art inspired by scenic Vermont and unique detailing including cedar log beams, antique reproduction telephone, in-room card & game cabinet, sitting area with table to enjoy your view, air conditioning, full shower/bath. 8 foot wide sliding glass doors are your window to a picturesque view toward the Green Mountains and down the Battenkill Valley.
- No Pets
- No Smoking