Delightful, friendly place to stay while in the area. The pub menu has something for everyone ( nacho plate is huge) and the bar has a wonderful collection of Scotch whisky at extremely reasonable prices. Rooms are well appointed and clean. The owner/operators were warm and friendly. We will be back next year!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Full Length Mirror
- Irons with full size ironing board
- 32 inch HDTV with DVD player in all rooms with 140+ channel
- Private Bathrooms with full shower and bath tub
- Telephone with free local calling
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air Conditioning
- Individually controlled heat (quiet, comfortable heat)
- Cathedral Ceilings for bright and spacious rooms
- Huge Sliding glass door for fresh air and mountain views
Room 10 features two extra long double beds (same length as a king bed) with duvet comforters. Newly remodeled bedroom with custom made furniture made from Northern White Cedar with rough sawn detailing providing a solid, comfortable lodge feeling that is so appropriate to Vermont. You’ll enjoy the view of the Battenkill Valley, Green and Taconic Mountains. Sit back, relax, and imagine being on the trail in this room where hiking sticks are wall art and you are surrounded with hiking images that even include trail maps and other hiking themed art. Nearby the Lodge is the Equinox Preserve hiking and walking trails, as well as the Appalachian Trail, the Long Trail, and numerous other hiking options nearby in the Green Mountains.